What can you expect from our graduates on their first week of work?
Our HVAC program is designed to offer students 80% application based training and 20% theory based training. Students will learn to service and maintain all major brands of residential heating and air conditioning equipment. Additionally, students will also learn diagnostic skills, communication techniques, presentation skills and sales skills.
- Customer service skills & sales leads
- Have their EPA Certification
- Check compressors shorted to ground
- Change out circuit boards & transformers
- Change outdoor fan motors
- Install hard start kit
- Disassemble and re-wire a furnace
- Perform a clean and check
- Check gas pressure
- Pull amp draws on motors
- Check resistance on igniters
- Clean flame sensors
- Evaporator and condensing coil cleaning
Are you in need of a qualified HVAC service tech or installer now?
Get in touch with a placement counselor who works specifically in your region!